Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Suitcase Chromebook Cart

Tomorrow I am running a workshop on Chromebooks at a small local PD conference called the Taste of Tech hosted by the Illinois Learning Technology Center 1 Central (LTC1C).  My challenge was finding a way to transport 25 Chromebooks  for the participants to get hands-on with.  My district doesn't own anything portable enough for me to use, so I had to get a little creative.  My solution involved a suitcase, some of the packing materials from our Chromebook shipments, and an x-acto knife.  I'm happy with the results :-)   Since the Chromebook batteries last all day, I don't have to worry about bringing the power cords!




1 comment:

  1. very very cool packing idea! :)

    I love the fact that Chrombook batteries last all day. I never have to take the charger with me to work. :)

    ReplyDelete