Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stop-motion Video With Lapse It

If you're looking for a mobile app to help you create stop-motion video, check out Lapse It.  It's available for both Android and iOS.  It's really easy to use and I've been very pleased with the features available in the free version.  Some ideas for use in schools could include the recording of a science experiment, the creation of a masterpiece in an art class,  the construction of a project in a woods class, the solving of an equation or proof in a math class, the cleaning up of a park for a service project, or even the transformation of a gymnasium into a magical homecoming dance venue.  Please comment with some other ideas.

Here is an example that I put together of my family setting up and decorating our Christmas tree.  I grabbed the finished product and dropped it into my video editing software to add the title and photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment