- An agenda divided into four tracks for different types of school/district stakeholders: Leading Track, Instruction Track, Technology Track, and Teacher Demonstrations.
- A special keynote address each day of the symposium.
- July 31 - Jaime Casap
- August 1 - Chris Lehmann
- August 2 - George Couros
- An opportunity to hear directly from Leyden teachers, students, and parents.
- A real bargain at only $200 per person.
- Social/networking events are currently being organized.
- Lots more!
Registration for those that pre-registered is currently taking place and will open up to the public on Monday, March 25. If you're interested, please check out the Leyden 2013 1:1 Summer Symposium website to learn more and get registered.