Thursday, November 17, 2011

Create Questionnaires For Video Responses With Intervue

I just learned about a new tool from Nik's Learning Technology Blog called Intervue. With Intervue, you can quickly and easily set up a list of questions and then share the URL with others. Those responding to your questionnaire use the embedded tools and their webcams to record up to 60 second video responses to each question. I was pleasantly surprised how easy both the setup of an Intervue was and, even better, how easy it was to act as a responder and record my video clips. Feel free to check out my sample questionnaire at http://intervue.me/i/422. I hope you can find some uses for this tool. I'm guessing the Modern Language teachers might be able to think up a few. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment