Thursday, November 17, 2011

Teachers and Students Sharing a Google Doc Collection

With the roll out of Google Apps for students this year, the most popular question I've been getting is "What's the best way for students to share their work with me in digital format so that I can edit their work, add comments, and provide feedback to them?" The best practice that we've been able to come up with so far is having the students create collections and share them with their teachers giving them full edit rights. That way, any files put into that collection are private between the student and his teacher and both have full edit rights. I've put together a screencast to demonstrate this process. I apologize for it being a little blurry, but I hope it helps.

http://youtu.be/v178h_zqGXg


No comments:

Post a Comment