Thursday, November 17, 2011

eSchool Question Regarding Students Transferring Classes

Question submitted on 9/15/10:
"When moving students from one class to another is it possible to transfer their grades?  Sometimes the student is moved and then we lose the grades before we even know they have been moved."

There is no way to electronically move scores from one teacher's grade book to another.  However, withdrawn students' scores are never really gone, they just don't display by default.  To see a dropped student's scores, open the appropriate grade book and then choose an option from the "Show Withdrawn Students" menu near the upper right corner of your window.  You can even print these out and share with the new teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment